Lavien Centella Creaming Toner
- Lavien Perfect Creaming Toner is suitable for all skin types. Recommended for those looking for an anti-ageing toner.
- Suitable for day/night use.
1 bottle is 150ml and can last for about 4 to 6 weeks if used daily. However, it may differ based on individuals' usage frequency.
What’s new in the upgraded formula?
- Upgraded to do a dual functional cosmetic for brightening and wrinkle care!
- Contains 905,632 ppm of Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract to calm & soothe your skin!
- High Nutrition such as Volufiline, Multi peptides and Triple Cica Complex to soothe your skin (Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract + Madecassoside + Asiaticoside), Hydrolyzed Collagen & 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid to pamper and moisturise your skin!
- PHA, AHA, BHA, AKA - 4 ingredients for smoother & glowing skin!
ABOUT LAVIEN CENTELLA CREAMING TONER
The toner Centella Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic acid, Madecassoside, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, PHA, AHA, BHA & AKA. Unique to its own formula, while having a pump, similar to that of cleansers, it disperses its foam to limit the amount of bubbles being released. As it works like an exfoliating toner, you can make use of cotton pads to spread the foam evenly all over your face and neck.
Lavien Centella Creaming Toner contains natural exfoliators, hydration and together with mixed guava leaf extract, this toner helps to:
- Exfoliate and smoothen skin
- Maintains skin in the best condition
- Provides hydration to the skin
- Centella Leaf Extract, contains 905,632ppm of Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract for soothing skin!
- Madecassoside serves as an antioxidant agent, helping to prevent or heal skin damage, enabling skin to be revitalised as well as to stay smooth and glow.
- PHA are natural exfoliating ingredients, which helps improve skin turnover, removing unnecessary dead skin cells, making our skin silky smooth and healthy. They help to retain moisture by hydrating the skin through gentle exfoliation, while strengthening the skin's barrier too.
- BHA also helps in exfoliation, reduce sebum and clogged pores at the same time. It also helps in hydrating and preventing acne!
- AHA peels away dead skin cells on the surface of your skin and prevents future clogs from forming. It also help to reduce and prevent age spots and hyperpigmentation!
- AKA smoothens skin texture, reduces fine wrinkles and the appearance of pigmentation on skin.
- Bakuchiol helps reduce and prevent wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation and improve your skin's elasticity with anti-ageing benefits!
- Multipeptides - Improve skin barrier, ease skin inflammation, reduce wrinkles and make skin look firmer!
When do you apply toner?
Toner is the last step of cleansing and the first step of skin care. Toners are often referred to as skin care boosters. This means that they create a foundation layer on your skin to help increase the effectiveness of your other skin products such as ampoules, serums, moisturisers and oils.
Why do you apply the toner?
In general, toners are there to provide and bind moisture into the skin to create supple and bouncy texture. Keeping our skin hydrated is extremely important especially with our humid weather in Singapore because when our skin is dry, it may cause other skin complications such as breakouts, over production of oils, wrinkles and saggy skin.
HOW TO USE:
After washing your face, apply an appropriate amount on your palm or cotton pad and gently spread it along the skin!
1. Toner with Hands
- Pump the foam directly onto your forehead, cheeks, chin, etc and spread it out evenly with your hands. Gently rub it with your hands to let it absorb into your skin!
2. Toner with Lavien Premium Cotton Pad (for maximum effect!)
- Pump enough toner on the cotton pad and gently wipe along the skin texture!
- #Skinpack - If you have more time, try #skinpack! It maximises its moisturising effect without stickiness! You also won’t have to worry about post-trouble (if you have encountered breakouts after using rich mask packs!).Skin pack helps to hydrate the skin, calm troubled skin, lower the skin temperature (biggest enemy of enlarged pores), and is great for swollen faces. If there is extra time in the morning, we would recommend you to do a 5-10min #skinpack. During the night time, you could spend a longer time, approximately 30 minutes! That bouncy supple feeling after #skinpack is so addictive!
Q1: How do I use this product?
A1: It can be used in 3 ways depending on the purpose.
- When used with cotton pads
After washing your face, apply an appropriate amount on a cotton pad and gently
spread it along the skin texture
- When used with hands
After washing your face, pump the appropriate amount directly on the face and
apply it smoothly along the skin texture.
- When used as a DIY sheet mask
When you feel dry in a particular area, you can use it as a DIY sheet mask for
intensive care by soaking cotton pads. Put them on the area, and remove them
after 10 to 15 minutes.
Q2: I use it for the first time and my skin stings
A2: For those with dry skin or those who use it for the first time, it may feel stingy,
but if you use it for 2 to 3 days, you wouldn't feel like that anymore.
Q3: Can I just buy a large amount one to refill and use it?
A3: We recommend to refill the original container to fully feel the fine and soft bubble texture of Centella Creaming Toner.
Q4: How many times can I use the large one (to refill)?
A4: You'll be able to use it 3 times, after refilling 400ml to the original container.
Seal well the remaining one and keep it away from the direct sunlight.
Precautions for use:
1. Please consult a specialist when there are abnormal symptoms or side effects such as red spots, swelling or itching, etc. In the area of use due to direct sunlight, when using the product or after using it.
2. Please refrain from using it on areas with wounds.
3. Precautions for storage and handling
a) Keep out of reach of children
b) Keep away from direct sunlight
Ingredients List: Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract (905,632ppm), 1,2 Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Glycerine, Gluconolactone,Madecassoside , Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Trideceth 9, Asiaticoside, Polyglyceryl 10 Laurate, Serine, Sodium PCA, Glutathione, Ceramide NP(Ceramide3), Panthenol, Acetyl Hexapeptide 8, Copper Tripeptide 1, Hexapeptide 9,
Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, Tripeptide 1, Purified Water, Polyglyceryl 4 Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Bakuchiol, Arginine, Cyanocobalamin, Sodium Citrate, Adenosine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose,
Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Dextrin, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine ) Flower/Leaf Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Pullulan, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Pomegranate Extract, delweiss Callus Culture Extract, Bisabolol, Caffeine, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anastatica Hierochuntica Extract, Hydrogenated Phosphatidyl choline, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Porphyridium
Cruentum Extract, Polyglyceryl 10 Stearate, PVP, Glycine, Citric Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Alanine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glutamic Acid, Cholesterol, Linalool, Cholesteryl Macadamiate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid,
Glycosphingolipids, Phytosphingosine, Sucrose Stearate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Biotin, Pyridoxine, Fullerene, Carotene, Riboflavin, Thiamine HCI, Tromethamine, Benzyl Benzoate
Expiry Date: 18 Aug 2023 (150ml), 21 Aug 2023 (400ml)