Botanical Therapy Kids Body Wash
14 - 24 JANUARY
18 JAN - 5 FEB
YOU CAN CHECK PREORDER DELIVERY STATUS HERE : LINK
Can kids use adult body wash, shampoo and lotions?As a kid I’d often use my mom’s body wash & shampoo, but this is actually highly not recommended! The skin of a child and adult is actually very different for one very important reason.. SEBUM.
- Kids’ skin & scalp produces almost 6 times less oil daily than adults
- Kids' skin are more sensitive to synthetic perfumes, colours & preservatives, often found in many adult cleansing products. Can be harmful on a child’s sensitive skin.
- Until they turn teenagers, kids don’t produce enough oil. That's why adult products are not suitable for your child’s delicate skin!
POPULAR KIDS-CARE BRAND AMONGST KR MOMMIES!
Look at the number of 5-star reviews for body wash!
Why Botanical Therapy Kids Cleansing Line?
Just like how I take regular care of my hair, I wanted good hair care products for Yeonsoo & Jooha because their fine hair is often dry, frizzy and tangled from swimming, regularly tying into a ponytail for school. Sometimes it was hard to comb through their hair because of the random knots they get!
This started my search for good kids and baby skincare. It took me a few years to find a brand I was satisfied with and my top requirements were:
1. Individual kids shampoo & conditioner which was so rare in the market
2. Dedicated Kids & Baby range of skincare (most brands in the market only had baby range, but I really wanted kids skincare for Yeonsoo & Jooha! I felt that baby and kids skin are very different, so using baby skincare for them might not be the most suitable)
3. Safe and effective ingredients for sensitive and eczema skin
I tried many different brands for long periods together with my Little Ksisters testers - Jooha and Yeonsoo, and we found that Botanical Therapy was the most suitable and effective brand because they fulfilled all our requirements!
Botanical Therapy is super loved by KR mommies and have a very loyal following in Korea! Many of them have been using their baby range and graduated to kids range once their kids are older.
Kids Cleansing Line contains:
- Clean & Natural Ingredients
- Safe & non-toxic
- Signature citrus, floral scent
- Allergen-free scent popular amongst kids
- Sensitive & Eczema-Friendly
- Skin irritation test completed
- Special Patented ingredient in Kids Cleansing Line
- Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract that soothes kids’ sensitive skin
- Suitable for kids above 36 months old
About Botanical Therapy Kids Body Wash
This body wash lathers up to a rich foam which makes showering fun and easy for kids! There were also many KR reviews from moms that it was non-irritating and about the signature lovely scent which their kids also love!
Made with patented ingredient, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract to soothe and calm sensitive skin. Matricaria Extract gently cleanses debris and sebum from skin. Allergen-free scent that harmonizes refreshing citrus and rich floral bouquet notes leave pleasant fragrance that kids love.
1. Are all ingredients safe?
- Yes all Botanical Therapy products do not use any harsh chemicals. Ingredients are safe and gentle enough for kids.
2. What is the suitable age range to use?
- Suitable for 36 months & above
3. Suitable for which skin types?
- All skin types, it’s gentle enough to use on any skin types.
4. The body wash pump releases out too much body wash, what can I do to reduce the amount of product pumped out?
- You may tie a rubber band to the bottom neck of the pump to restrict amount of body wash released.
Variant Choice Guide
1 Kids Body Wash (450ml)
- 1 bottle of Kids Body Wash (450ml, 15% DC, save $3.60): This is a good variant for those trying for the first time. One bottle will last about 6-8 weeks of daily use.
3 Kids Body Wash (450ml x 3)
- 3 bottles of Kids Body Wash (450ml each, 25% DC, save $18): This variant is great if you are looking to stock up for your kids!
Expiry Date: 2 Dec 2023
Made in Korea