There’s a myth that makeup doesn’t penetrate the top layer of the skin, but it does!
Most of us want to achieve the appearance of healthier skin and that natural looking complexion enhancement all day long! While we have the impression that makeup and skincare are two different categories in beauty, they actually go hand in hand.
For your makeup to be applied flawlessly, we can’t emphasize enough how important it is to have a solid skin care routine. Likewise, to prevent your skin from breakouts, blemishes, discoloration, etc, you have to pay attention and understand the ingredients that is lurking in your makeup as you do in your skin care.
Do you know what ingredients to look out for?
Ingredients to stay away:
- Paraben are a type of preservatives to prolong shelf life by preventing the growth of mould and bacteria within them. When you use them, they enter your body through your skin and are believed to disrupt hormone function by mimicking oestrogen.
- Phthalates are industrial plasticizers used in personal care products to moisturize and soften skin, to dissolve and coalesce ingredients. When absorbed by the body, they act as estrogens that interfere with metabolism and normal hormonal function.
- Nickel is present naturally in the earth. Chronic exposure of nickel may cause skin allergic reaction, skin rash, etc.
Ingredients to look for:
- Hyaluronic acid possesses impressive skin benefits, due to the fact that it can retain 1000 times its weight in water, which holds moisture in the skin and prevents it from evaporating off the skin’s surface.
- Antioxidants is a form of anti-inflammatories, Vitamin C and E. In general these antioxidants help neutralise the damaging effect from the environment on our skin, protects the skin from redness and swelling and cell damage that leads to skin cancer and wrinkles.
- Botanical oils can help feed, nourish and hydrate the skin. Plants, flowers and seeds produce beneficial oils which contains a variety of bioactive molecules which has incredible skin healing and nourishing properties.
- SPF. Sun protective agents such as zinc and titanium dioxide are essential to fully block the entire range of UVB and UVA rays which can lead to wrinkles, premature aging and other skin damage.
So after reading all that, are you interested to look for the right product that is not only free from harmful ingredients but offer skin care benefits to boot? Here’s a multipurpose beauty product that is a dream come true!
Say hello to cloudless skin with Lavien Radiance Essence Cushion!
Science behind it
Not just any water but the Lavien Cushion contains 39% vitamin tree water which is high in Vitamin C and E and other antioxidants. The effects are:
- Inhibit melanin pigmentation
- Promotes collagen production
- Skin brightening and maintains elasticity
- Prevent aging by removing free radicals
So, for all you ladies that are running late or are having days that you can’t be bothered with skin that don’t behave, do damage control without having to add extra skincare step to your morning routine. This Lavien cushion outperforms traditional foundations by addressing skin care concerns while providing excellent coverage.
Now go forth and emulates that really gorgeous radiance you have!