Everyone’s most trusted hair loss shampoo just got an upgrade!
Introducing the new Phytopecia+ Hair Boosting Shampoo
Dubbed as a life-changing shampoo, Phytopecia Hair Boosting Shampoo is well loved by many Singaporeans, especially mums facing postpartum hair loss. Everybody’s favourite hair loss shampoo is now upgraded to Phytopecia+ Hair Boosting Shampoo.
What’s new in the upgraded formula?
- Newly added functional ingredient - Salicylic Acid to remove dead skin cells more effectively
- Thicker consistency to further moisturize & hydrate your hair.
- Officially certified by Korea’s Ministry of Food & Drug Safety as a hair boosting shampoo with hair loss relief function.
About Phytopecia+ Hair Boosting Shampoo
- Features functional ingredients to the original formula; Dexpanthenol, Salicylic Acid (new!) and Niacinamide to protect your scalp & hair.
- There is a common misconception that alcohol (of all sorts) must be avoided at all times during pregnancy. However, alcohol is a raw material that is commonly found in cosmetics and hair products, and is generally safe when used in small dosages. The use of alcohol acts as solvents (they break down excess oil) to deliver ingredients and allow the product to dry quickly. They typically evaporate completely from the hair, leaving little to none behind, making them safe and without drying-out properties.
1. Salicylic Acid Added
You may know salicylic acid as an acne-fighting ingredient, but it can be used beyond facial toners and astringents. Salicylic acid works in shampoo by breaking down dead skin cells. Just like skin on other parts of our body, the scalp is prone to sweat, sebum and dead skin accumulation. Without the use of a good cleanser, the hair follicle gets clogged, affecting the health of the hair and eventually lead to hair loss. With the addition of salicylic acid in the Phytopecia+ Hair Boosting Shampoo, impurities, dirt, oil and dead skin cells are effectively removed, leaving a clean and unclogged hair follicle! Salicylic acid, works hand in hand with Phytopecia’s P1P patented ingredient to amplify healthy and stronger hair regrowth.
Phytopecia+ shampoo contains 0.2% of salicylic acid so it is safe for pregnant women and breastfeeding mums. However, since it is a sensitive period, we would recommend to check with your gynae prior to purchasing.
2. P1P protects the scalp and hair from stress - the main cause of scalp irritation
With P1P protecting your scalp and hair from stress, enjoy healthier scalp and stronger, shinier hair.
3. Dexpanthenol serves as multi-moisturizer
By forming an elastic membrane around your weak, thinning hair, it provides volume and boosting effects to your hair after getting a perm and helps maintain your perm longer, as well as keeping your hair healthy and free from frizz and tangles.
4. Maintain the right pH balance on your hair and scalp for healthy, moisturized hair
Just like your skin, your scalp pH balance is important – when broken, it causes dryness and blemishes. After receiving a strongly alkaline treatment like perm or color, restore your pH balance to maintain your hair moisturized and healthy.
5. Herbal extracts protect the scalp and provide soothing and invigorating scalp care
Botanical key ingredients added to support healthy scalp and hair growth.
Phytopecia+ is dermatologically tested for sensitive skin, certified by Korea’s Ministry of Food & Drug Safety as a hair boosting shampoo with hair relief function.
Phytopecia Hair Tonic
- Targets hair loss
- Contains Biotin that prevents hair loss and repairs hair damage
- Contains Growth factor (EGF, IGF-1, VEGF, FGF) which promotes hair growth
Phytopecia Scalp Essence
- Scalp restoration after chemical treatments (perming/colouring etc)
- Contains Centella Asiatica Extract that promotes collagen production
- Contains Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract that is anti-inflammatory
The Scalp Essence is good for scalp restoration after chemical treatments such as hair perm or hair dye while the Hair Tonic targets hair loss more specifically.
*Tip: It is more effective to spray the scalp essence and hair tonic when the hair is dry.